Monday, December 17, 2012


I was thinking .. Oprah has her breathing space and the other day I posted one. I think we all need to take a moment and JUST SOAK LIFE IN !!! I am on a journey of kindness and being thoughtful and really trying to be the best me that I can be. WHAT I have discovered is BEING a little grumpy or moody when life is challenging us comes easy for people .. Being KIND and good and thoughtful (even when you would like to give that person a WHAT FOR) takes work ...... Having said that I found that WE all just need a breathing SPACE .......So just stare at that for a moment.


Sometimes Just staring at the beach and riding my bike on the right ... MINI PEARL ..is just the breathing space that I need to FOCUS ......

I am trying to be very aware of things and PRAY (ALOT)........ Where is your Prayer Closet ?


That is my beautiful daughter ............... I would say that is one terrific breathing space (or PRAYER CLOSET ) 

 
 
Honestly .. this picture above would be just fine for me (as a prayer closet ) ... Light and a window.. I watched an interview with a girl who went on a walk about so to speak... She said something like Just sit down somewhere 20 minutes in nature or watching it and she said she promises something will happen... GOD is awesome when you just take a moment and LOOK .. I know that the light bill is important  and all the other day to day is important.. BUT GOD"S masterpiece *EARTH * is very important .. It is our gift... I am finding myself Just loving it more and more since being more aware of my surroundings.............

I think that as people we need to take a moment .. Take just a moment to think , listen, learn, PRAY and be the best SELF that we can. We are only blessing our loved ones when we do it .. I think when we do take that breathing space......... We allow ourselves to FEEL better and THINK better and PRAY better............WE are more open to our lIFE and it allows more JOY to our life...... just a thought and This is just something I thought I would share. EVERY Monday .. I want to take a breathing space................... Thanks for blogging and We are one day closer to christmas .........

 
Hope that tomorrow brings you SUNSHINE and blessings.............................. HUGS




6 comments:

  1. Love the photo with your daughter. I find God so clearly through nature. I find that when I garden is my special time with him. During the winter season, I have my bench by the garden that I put to good use.
    Farmhouse holiday hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CIndy.. When you wrote about the bench.. I can picture it . I too think I find a good prayer closet and thought and prayer with GOD with Nature.. That is often why I say THE OCEAN speaks to me. Cant explain it . I do feel that I am one with it sometimes... I feel something there ........... I talk to GOD there and I feel his presence ........... See you at the Farm !!!!!!!! HUGS

      Delete
  2. L O V E it! We all need a moment to B R E A T H!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Agree 100%... Take a deep breath and JUST breathe .. thats what MAMMA pearl is doing : ) Hugs Tami........... See you soon girl

      Delete
  3. We all need breathing space! I agree with sitting out in nature for a while and just being present in the moment. One of my favorite things to do. Nature is a powerful force!

    Love the photo of your daughter. That's a great breathing space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I saw that PICTURE of her just soaking it all in.. I was like BE still MY HEART .. My daughter out there just looking . I just loved that picture..... See you at your NEck of the woods my sweet friend.............. HUGS

      Delete