Tuesday, December 4, 2012

 Okay ...So normally the kids do all the electronics in your house... But .. This girl here (YEA ME) was instructed by my sweet friend at CURB ALERT (BTW)  Check her out on FB and blog she is AMAZING !!!! x's 10 ... anyways .. with a little talk over the phone ..HOW to put your name on pics VIA Pick Monkey .. (LOVIN ' IT ) !!!! Well that has unleased a whole new me. I can create cards etc.. SO with this .. I give you my home made Christmas Card .. Picture I took at my SHOP today .. HUGS .......................................And Merry Christmas ... Love, Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl ...............

 
LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey we can TOOT our own horn a little HUH ? ... Love ya'll
 

12 comments:

  1. So glad you made a card out of that pic..Kamiah;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kamiah.... I am so glad that you liked it : ) Hope that you and your family have a blessed holiday

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ALL THANKS TO MY SWEET FRIEND TAMI.. SHE SHOWS ME THE WAY LOL ...........LOVE HER

      Delete
  3. Hi Sherry

    Congrats super cool I know you will enjoy that!

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KATE ... I JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGE.. I AM SO EXCITED AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH . I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING !!!

      Delete
  4. you bet you can toot your own horn!! You go girl...really cute card too.

    blessings =)
    barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb... Thanks girl .... I was like WOW I made that lol .. SO I tooted my own horn....lol ..Thanks girly ..HUGS

      Delete
  5. Fantastic!! PicMonkey is awesome - I created my blog header and FB page header. I'm going to use it to watermark my photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend CURB ALERT ..check her out ..HeR BLOG is amazing girl ... she is amazing.. YOU will LOVE her tell her I sent you ... she did mine with Pic Monkey(blog Header ) so I was so excited that I have been trying to figure it all out and GOT it lol ........ YAY ... Hugs Heather ...

      Delete
  6. I use picmonkey all the time! It really is amazing what you can do with your photos.

    PS - Thanks so much for the sweet comment about Buttercup. I really appreciate it. Next time we get baby chicks, if we have a "pearly" looking one I'll name her Pearl! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aweeeeeeeeee Thanks ... I smiled so big when I saw this post... I hope PEARLY HAPPENS !!!!!!!! AWE .. Hope that you guys are doing good ... I love the name Buttercup too... I love your place and your blog............. Just so happy I found it and have a new friend ..... HUGs girl.. Been moving into our shop all week. Sat is the opening YAY

      Delete