Monday, December 10, 2012

   
                     Hi my sweet friends.. ( You are all my friends now ya know ) .. Hope that my blog post frinds that your all blessed ... I want to say that it has been a very interesting week. The Rusty Pearl is up and running now in the new shop @ The Burds Nest Trading Post. WHEWWWWWW WEEE it has been a love and work in progress.. My mom came and helped me to set up .. AND why is it that we only find out that our MOMS are cool later in life..lol They really are more than Wardens that made us clean our rooms LOL... She was a HOOT and kept us all on our TOES.. I realized this year that parents are JUST ordinary (extroidinary) people who had KIDS !!!! No one could of told me that when I was a TEEN .............. BUT big shout out and thank you to my MOM ... Loved having her !!!!!  Let me show you her picture here at work ...................
 YEP that is her above... She is a HOOT !!!!
My family was so supportive and made it all so blessed for me. I thank them so much. My sister and brother in law drove a long way to support the endeavor and shop @ The Rusty Pearl and Greatly appreciate and love them.. Check them out below.. (HEY your getting to know my family )

There they are shopping !!! THEY made my day !!!
 

That is sweet little Esther my  neighbor on the left and my mom and my sister.. Had so much fun !!!

 Now to showing you my shop... Hope that you enjoy ..See MAMMA PEARL has been busy !!!!!!

 
 

We had fun getting the shop together. There is something for everyone...and a true Labor of love !!! I think what I loved the most was friends and family stopping by and showing support and love and just conversation .. Felt at home with them .. Like Tami from Curb Alert..She showed up for The Rusty Pearl and look at her sweet little girl.. She was by far our cutest guest... .

In the short time I have known her....She is a friend for life. (LOVE ) her !!! Blessing To ME !!!

Just some more of my items at the shop............... We will ship !!!!

These are just a few pics .. There are so many more.. I just wanted to let my new friends and some friends that I have had forever know what I have been up too. I appreciate all your prayers and love and support thru this time..................... Tomorrow I am blogging on Kindess.. I decided that TUESDAYS will be dedicated to KINDNESS .........WHO'S with me... HUGS




 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Good looking family! Really like that red coffee pot and glad to hear that all is going well with the shop.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Cindy.. I always feel so inspired after seeing your place girl .. Hope that you have a beautiful Christmas Season..... HUGS THanks soooooooooooooo much for blogging with me. I love your place

      Delete
  2. The shop looks so amazing! It's wonderful that your mom came out to help you. Your family is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl.. They really are a great bunch.. UBER blessed.. I loved reading your blog last night and your pics are amazing.. I loved that hot with the woods it was night out.. LOVE YOUR BLOG .I do the happy dance when I see that you post sister .............. HUGS

      Delete
  3. It was so great to meet your mom and family and an honor to be one of your guests! The shop looks as amazing in person as it does in the pics. God Blessings on your new venture. I look forward to being life long friends!
    (((hugs)))
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your making my day sweet friend.........SMILING ear to ear and YES Lifers ..... HUG HUG HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

      Delete
  4. How Exciting!! You have a beautiful space there -- so much to look at and arranged so nicely. I love Tami's blog -- how fun that she is close to you and could just 'pop' in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren .. I left you a message last... I want to mention you on my blog with the pics..OMGUSH loved them... Thanks sooooooooo much for the post here. It is a work in progress... And Ms. Tami.. Can I just say LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. She has fast became so dear to me. I will know and love her forever.. she is a Rare find in friends.......... GOOD as gold and faith filled. I feel inspired just being in the same room with her. She is such a sweet and good person.. Cant have too many friends like that ya know ..........

      Delete