Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Joy



                                                                     joy ...

Three letter word (simple) But it can be infectious (and)  if your around it you FEEL IT , and one really can't live without it. Just might be my favorite word. 

I love reading in my Jesus Calling book . It gives me strength to read about JESUS and being encouraged . I think it is important to fellowship and feed our bodies with all that we can that is positive. 

This is what I read this morning. 

Trust and Thankfulness will get you safely through this day . Trust protects you from worrying and obsessing. Thankfulness keeps you from criticizing and complaining (Those sister-sins) that can so easily entangle you. 

Keeping your eyes on Me(GOD) is the same thing as trusting me. It is a free choice that you must make thousands of times daily. The more you choose to trust me, the easier it becomes. Thought patterns of trust become etched into your brain. Relegate troubles to the periphery of your mind, so that I can be central in your thoughts. Thus you focus on ME. Entrusting your concerns into my care. 

HOW awesome is that  ? I loved this . It gave me great encouragement. I have encountered in my life NAY SAYERS ... and people that will question ones JOY as being authentic (usually by a negative soul) But I do know that if you encounter that .. DO not let them shake your ground or take your joy . If someone says that your JOY can't be real or that your sweating GLITTER  blah blah (pray for them) That is really all that we can do . I am constantly trying to build my positive circle and life defiantly has had its ups and downs but somehow I do choose to think the best in what people can become. If a person really wants change it is theirs for the taking.  I am glad that I have joy in my heart. Blogging is apart of that positive circle as well. LOVE my blogging brothers and sisters. Have a blessed day and GO fourth and be JOYFUL. I have been reading your blogs. xoxoxo Sherry The Rusty Pearl 

7 comments:

  1. All so very true! There really is no better Source of joy and a peace the world can't offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful message Sherry !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Sherry.....Trusting the Lord with all our heart! Leaning not to our OWN understanding but acknowledge him in ALL our ways and HE WILL direct our path. And that path doesn't include NAY SAYERS, or NEGATIVE personalities. I want to LIFT up and be LIFTED up....the JOY of the LORD is our STRENGTH! And you are right....our JOY is authentic that some people can't grasp....because they have no joy! Like you said....We must pray for them, in fact.....We should want to pray for them! My desire is to keep the Lord in my thoughts at ALL times......I will be praying for you and your family....and you pray for me and my family!
    Love you girl.....Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post sherry, your blog always is filled with joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very nice thought today. My baby starts French school on Monday and I've been fretting about it all month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry- I hope this reaches you. I have thought about you so many times in the last few weeks. I hope you are doing well and that you will have a good Christmas. Love to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just now saw your post . I think of you and mentioned you the other day . I’m going to get back to blogging I miss y’all

      Delete