Thursday, April 4, 2013

 
Hold the fort NELLY !!! Look at this design on a dime.. This beautiful table...
Can we say FREE 90 FREE and I purchased one just like it not long ago from a thrift store..
Just love it
 

 Came across this little WINE box it is the same and opens on both sides. The wine goes in the bottom and This little BEAUTY $7 I think that is a STEAL ... Love it and it looks good just about anywhere and I get tons of compliments on this little box


Then there is this little Jewel.. I picked this up at GW for $7.99 WHAT ? ? ? ? ?  I love it LOTS and the little kid'os in my life just love it .

and last but not least the pretty canister and topper... GOT for $1.00 at a yard sale.. OMGOODNESS I love a good yard sale...  I do break for a good yard sale and I am sitting in the car saying when I see people get out before me... I think to myself.. Don't take my treasures people  !!!

 I often say even if I was worth millions...That I would still love a good garage sale or thrift store.. HEY I would just have more money to do it LOL.................

Have you had any awesome FINDS lately... I got some old boat oars and I  plan on doing something fun with them ... 
I am so excited today .. Westin just called his Nauni (me) so I am headed to get him for a couple of days........................................ It is always so much fun seeing the world thru his eyes.. EVEN though he set me straight on the Easter BUNNY LOL ..

Toodle-Lou .... Have a blessed day and thanks for popping in

 

15 comments:

  1. You got some great finds there. My kids had one of those rocking chair horses when they were little. Blessings to you-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome finds! I got a really cute little milk glass lamp at a thrift shop for $4. I just need to fix it up a bit and change up the shade and it will be perfect for my nightstand :) How exciting that you get to hang out with Westin for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, Love your great finds. Gotta love a great yard sale or thrift store to find these treasures. I found a wonderful treasure last weekend and going to share it on Monday's post.
    Have fun with Westin and a great weekend.
    Hugs and Blessings, CM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry, I love your new header and the sea all around! You found some great treasures looking forward to seeing what you do with the boat oars!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. Even if I had a million dollars......I would still love op shopping!!! T xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rocking horse is adorable! You found some great stuff!
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the coolest rocking horse! I can't believe it was only 7.99!! Oh man, this makes me sooo excited for garage sale season ;) I'm actually having one this year myself to get rid of all the baby stuff. It's long overdue lol. Have a great day Sherry and happy thrifting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds. I would use the decanter in the bathroom for mouthwash. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can't wait for it to get warm enough here in New England for the yard sale to start ! Yes I will bye braking for yard sale ...watch out tail gaters . Great finds by the way ! Enjoy your time with Westin, how bout Santa does he still believe lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds!! I saw old boat oars painted and the names of our local towns painted on each one. It was a great idea, just a thought for you. Have a great week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evening Sherry! You got some great finds and deals there girl!! LOVE the glass decanter! I'm in the PICKIN' mood too! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my yes you did get some great buys. I love to shop yard sales and thrift stores. The best for one of a kind treasures and decor.
    xo rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure found some great stuff, love the rocking horse. The boat oars sound interesting, looking forward to seeing what you create with them.
    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it fun decorating with thrifty finds? The table and the wine box are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always think about going to garage sales, and then I forget! but you got some great finds, I'll have to actually start going!

    ReplyDelete