Sunday, March 10, 2013

 
Well... Good afternoon my sweet  blogging friends and family !! Hope that my post finds that you are all well and blessed.
 

Here is Danielle and as you know she passed away and we are pending the Memorial for her. I was really sad for her leaving us so soon.. However saying that .. I know that she is in the hands of the lord..
 
Then My beautiful MOM above .. Her shop (booth) opened up . She is officially The French Bird. I must say .. I am so proud of her. She has painted and put together the most beautiful space. I know that she will do well. WE moved her into her place until 1:30 in the morning... THEN the next morning we were up and at it for her grand opening !!
Then following that we had plans that sunday to be with my cousin.. OMGOODNESS and did I mention Sat night prior we hit the AUCTION !!!
NOTE : to self ..Stay CLEAR of the AUCTIONS.. I found myself just raising my paddle and Just going for it. I bought a WOOD BOARD .. LOL I am laughing as I type it.
 
My mom said what the HECK are you bidding on . WELL I had a vision . It was connected to some STEAM PUNK IRON ART for a garden.. MOM laughed at me.. Needless to say she has claimed all but eh WOOD .lol
Okay ...
 

Okay so I saw these on pinterest and I MADE Some just like them.. That was my creative project for the week... I thought it was simple enough to take on .. AND when setting up my mom. I found my jar finally for my clock jar and its coming along..OH YES she is. Will reveal that soon..

 
Then I went one day to the beach for a little breathing space .. To pray .. I love talking to the lord.. I left there feeling like myself again. I am so thankful.

 
This weekend I was so blessed... Had these two for a day out and had so much fun.. I cant tell you what it did for my soul.. These boys played in the water and giggled and laughed and talked and mumbled and it was just PURE JOY....  I could add more to the list that has been going on here .. But I will spare you those details... This was me for a few days ............Since were keeping it REAL ..

But ... with lots of prayer and giggles.. I am back to myself ... SMILING SPREADING SUNSHINE SELF......................


I have Westin to thank for that.. Spent the weekend with him and YOU cant feel nothing but JOY being around him and any day spent with him is a GREAT DAY .. I also as you see up in the picture got to hang around SKYLER .. WHO just melts your heart... Thank you GOD for reminding me of all that I have .. Even when we loose someone .. They are still with us in our hearts....

My message to Danielle... I have loved you since the day I met you . HELD you and cuddled you and changed your diapers.. YOU were a huge light in our life Danielle and I know that NOT a day that goes by ... we will not miss and think of you .. I love you . YOUR Aunt Sherry !!!

SOrry to bring her up for the past couple of POST.. I miss her ... My family misses her and she is not forgotten .... WE love you Danielle...

RIP 2013



 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your mum with her booth, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanne .. HUGS and I will tell her you loved it .. LOVE YOUR BLOG my friend................

      Delete
  2. My heart aches for the loss of that beautiful girl. You will see her in Heaven again one day but I know that does not ease the pain of time on Earth with her. Your Mom looks great and so does her booth. Good luck to her. I am glad you were able to get to the beach-I could sure use some of that time myself- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl your blog makes me smile sister.. I love your blog and heart .. YOU make a person smile..

      Delete
  3. Sherry, I am so very sorry about Danielle but am comforted to hear she followed Christ. You're being strong and faith-filled. I hope God's grace gives you peace during this difficult time. She's a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer.. so much .. YES she is with the Lord . That is a good thing .. She has our hearts for sure

      Delete
  4. Dear Sherry,
    I am deeply sorry for the loss of your dear Danielle. I am sure your hearts are very heavy, but I will pray that our Lord grant you and your family peace and comfort in the days ahead.
    Give your beautiful mom a big hug for success in her new booth. It looks great.
    So glad you spent some time at the beach to relax and regroup. We all need that from time to time and I know I'll need a day soon.
    Wishing you a nice week ahead my sweet friend.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my sweet friend. YOUR a godsend !!!!

      Delete
  5. Sherry, I so sorry for loss. What a beautiful girl. I have to say that I felt comforted with you beach photo....the sun hits the sand in the shape of the heart. Just amazing! Your mother's French bird shop is going to be wonderful. Thinking of you!
    Karen

    PS....good luck with the wood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry Sherry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. You have been so incredibly busy, I'm happy you had time to visit the ocean shore. BTW super love the heart in the sand photo...


    hugs
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, heartfelt post sweetie.
    Grand kids are just the best medicine.

    be blessed more and more.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful post!
    So sweet of you to comment
    on my blog today, I am truly
    blessed.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry again for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful person. And your daughter's rendition of Amazing Grace was so good below! Love the 'flare' she put on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So VERY sorry for your loss! So hard to say goodbye...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry for your loss but your friend is with the Lord now. Good that you had time to clear your head of all the sadness and spend time with the boys and your Mom. Wishing her well in her new endeavor! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom is so beautiful! Now I know where you get your good looks :)

    I'm so sorry for your loss. It has to be so hard since she was taken way too early from you and her family. Stay strong! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry I'm so glad you had such a good weekend with "the boys" :) I know what you mean when you say that it was good for your soul.. That's the best feeling ever!

    Happy Sunday my friend! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete