Friday, January 25, 2013


This picture was on a friends blog.. I loved it so much.. THUS coined the ( I CAN SEA CLEARLY NOW) ... I have said that I am most me by the SEA... It does make me see clearly.... NOT to mention .. I just got me some new SPECS friends and they are awesome... RIMLESS glasses and I am loving them.. looks like your not wearing any glasses..... NOTICE how I made all of that work together.................

.
My friends know that I cant see a thing ....lol..

 Me in the back standing up ...and that day I had a wardrobe malfunction (YEP) Cause I couldnt see lol ......... Angie is on the left with the Hat and karen is on the right .. Hung with her today and laughed all day long I think she could do stand up comedy

TGIF ..stands for Thank GOD Im Fabulous LOL yes sir ye... Fridays MOTO !!!!!!!


Okay ya'll................ You know that it is  MY DAY (FRIDAY ) ... hmmm how do I love thee let me count the ways........... (THINKING ABOUT myself ) ..on fridays lol .. This is my effort into putting myself on my list... SO ... I did a small hot oil treatment on my hair.. The funny thing when it was done............YIKES... looked so oily .. LIKE fonzie on happy days.. I thought NOT GOOD !!! Then I just died laughing..... SOOOO this may take a year to come out of my hair.. BUT HEY (GOT my PAMPER on LOL ) ... had my eyebrows waxed... why yes I DID !!!! Did I mention she dang near took those SUCKERS completely OFF ... what to do .. Reminds me of when I came home one time and Kenzie the youngest had cut her bangs completely OFF . .I stood there in shock and she said THEY WILL GROW .. I had to smile... AND yes these EYE BROWS shall GROW .. I will be starting a growing prayer tomorrow LOL .. they are really not too bad.. BUT I sure notice the difference ... SO needless to say ... MY DOUBLE dose of goodness for myself (Backfired) BUT was so funny never the less... I love a good laugh ... And hanging out with Karen we laugh .. She is a mess.. She could be a comedian ... Well have a blessed evening and hope that your all so blessed you need four trucks and all your friends to carry it all.. REMEMBER take time out for yourself.. YOU never know you could have eyebrows like MINE ...I am laughing now so hard I may fall out of my chair.... LOL see you never know what I might blog.................... HUGs ...








11 comments:

  1. I just laughed through your post. Wax job...lube job...all the things we do for ourselves. My favorite is a mani/pedi...I literally fall asleep, but I've gone to my same girl for 24 years so she is used to me sleeping.

    It sounds fun to just spend your day laughing. Good friends...good times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right .. WE wax and LUBE lol hot oil.. Nails.. OMGUSH high maint having my day fridays..BUT I must suffer thru LOL

      Delete
  2. Funny post. :)
    I really like that sea cottage sign, its super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie ... I loved that sign too .. I would love to make one...... Hugs

      Delete
  3. I thought your hair looked alittle wet today. Just kidding, you were beautiful as ever. Glad to see you are taking care of yourself! Have a great weekend! Off to go paint some finials that I bought from a crazy lady's garage sale. :)
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMOGSH they will look fabulous painted and HEY thanks for loving ol FONZIE's Hair LOL ... It did look a little wet too .That hot oil treatment just SOAKED right on in LOL

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fun time! Glad you got to pamper yourself a bit! I'll be doing an "eyebrow dance" for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL girl keep on a dancing.. I have never been one of those to like pencil in on the eye brows .. I see some of those girls and say OH my someone lied to them LOL .. BUT I had to just lightly where you cant tell put a little bit on some places LOL TOO funny !!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. So Glad to hear you're being so good to yourself! I have some Fab East Indian Hair Oil called Chameli, smells Divine, like Jasmine Flowers and Exotic Herbs but it too is so oily that I only use it on occassion to pamper self. *Winks* My youngest Daughter once let a boy at Day Care cut her eyelashes off with kid's safety scissors when she was about four! *Yikes* Needless to say they had to have a Scissor Safety Meeting after that with the kiddos! They grew back luxurious though... but she looked mighty weird for a while. Thanks for coming by for a Blog Visit and the killer Bottles behind the Sofa are called Demijohns and were probably from Europe, often they are encased with Wickerwork, these weren't. They were the generic bulk containers for products which could not be transported or preserved in Wooden containers and barrels... especially Wine and Spirits. They are gorgeous... would Love to buy them ALL! *Winks*

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my post below sister ..SOMEHOW it did not message in this box LOL

      Delete
  6. Thanks Dawn... I know your a great person with a name like DAWN>.. One of my twins are named MISTY DAWN .... Cant beat that !!! Thanks for the bottle info . I LOVE those so much . I will be on the look for some of those and YES I would love to buy them ALL sister ... HUGS and WHEN I am out in the Arizona Desert I will be stopping by for sure !!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete