Wednesday, January 30, 2013

 
Okay friends.. I have done the design on a dime. I am not thru painting anything yet so Cant show that LOL ........ The shop... Showed those pics.. SO YOU know me... I will just blog about life..
I am somewhat of a prayer warrior .. ( I like to think so anyways)
 
I take it very seriously when a friend or anyone asks me to pray for them !!
Do you?
 
I think that it is very important when others ask us to pray that we dont just SAY (OKAY) your in my prayers etc... WHEN I say that I am praying for you .. COUNT on it .
 
I love my sweet friends who have been praying for me and so kind. Warms my heart . Friends like that make you want to PRAY it forward !!!
 
I have four children that I pray for Daily !!!
TEENS -- Well they need a blanket of prayer I think !!!!
 
I think my life has been so blessed since I walk around and focus on what is going right instead of what is going wrong ...
I would love to do a prayer list today .. WHO do we need to pray for ?
 
The WORD says that when three or more pray together ```Thy will be done
NOW I am not sure if that is word for word.. BUT what I do know is (there is power in numbers) 
 
My prayer request for you is ... Pray for me the perfect job (SOON) . My shop is doing great
but I still think I need to work full time.
 
What can I pray for you ? I just want to fill this page with prayer requests... PRAY it forward
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, I did just pray for you to find just the right job. Prayer is a powerful thing! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, I agree with you about praying, it is such a beautiful feeling when a prayer is answered, my experience show that trust and patience are part of it because we all are on Gods timing, I will pray for you Sherry for the perfect job. I could use a little prayer too as I have been sick and so much want to feel better, soon. Thank you Sherry,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matt. 18:19

    I am in agreement with you that your perfect job is on its way....I need agreement that God's will be done in my living arrangements. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.....blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for that Shelly... I love that and the scripture .. I will be praying for your living arrangements .. If you were near here I would say COME on sister My door is always open .... HUGS and loved your blog ....

      Delete
  4. I pray that you find the perfect job soon! One that will earn you enough money to live comfortably and one that you truly enjoy. I believe we all could use prayer! I know my dad prays for me everyday and I am so grateful for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend .. I will be praying for you too just for GOD to bless bless you .. AND your dad loves his daughter and its great to have prayers from our daddy ... HUGS

      Delete
  5. Praying for you, that you get the job of your dreams soon! Sherry and I emailed you about my need for prayers/ and your comment on my site I want to help if I can.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Sherry, I LOVE this post...I LOVE your REAL-NESS....I LOVE that you truly care and are a WARRIOR in CHRIST! You have a PASSION and a HEART for people...you are an INTERCESSOR! I pray that GODs PERFECT will be done in your life...that he places you in an area where he can use you for his kingdom and blesses you and your family financially....Give, and it shall be given unto you: good measure, pressed down and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete with it shall be measured to you again. For my prayer, please pray for my son, Corey. He is 21. He is not walking with Christ like he use to. His eyes is on the world, not GOD. Where two or more agree......yes, there is POWER in PRAYER!! Blessings, my sweet friend in Christ! Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been praying for you daily Sherry. I pray you find the perfect job, and your shop becomes such a success that you dont need that job. I do believe in prayer in numbers. We call it a prayer chain. When I was spending days at a time with my brother at the hospital.. that turned into months.... Then two and a half years..... My family begged everyone for prayers. My Mom kept telling us, if enough if he keep knocking, God has to hear us eventually. I believe that with 100% of my heart. When I say I'm praying, I really do! I light my candles so he can follow my light and hear my prayer loud and clear. I always say ~Have Faith~ because I believe that. So keep praying...... Keep knocking..... Start the chain... And always! Always! ~Have Faith~
    As always.... My prayers are sent to heaven... For you! Blessings and love to you Sherry.
    ~Have Faith~
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always praying for you my dear sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete