Friday, November 16, 2012


You never  know when your entertaining ANGELS. .. I find myself thinking this way and as I look around to the wonderful people that I meet everyday ..It makes me think...... God places so many friends, and (NOT )so good friends in our path .. I am fast learning that GOD always has a plan and lesson.. .it is up to us to grasp what that lesson might be and how we can learn from it. There is this guy that some make fun of at the Jack N Box near my house... I look forward to seeing him and his sweet self. I dont see why people are so uncomfortable with this young man. IS it his KINDNESS or Is it the FACT he loves what HE is doing ...and I might add that he is the best employee there and very proud of doing anything to help a customer. I thought to myself as i saw the people in the car ahead of me acting frustrated today ... WHAT if he is an ANGEL ? Having a judgemental spirit will not please GOD !!! .. I made sure when he asked today... HOW WAS YOUR SERVICE MAM.. that I treated him with kindess and told him that my service is always awesome.. THIS simple little thing that cost me NOTHING made this young man ...HAPPY ... (IT COST ME NOTHING ) .. I want my children to be an example of how to treat others and .. I want to set that example myself.. .SO i wanted to give some fruit for thought today .. Just be KIND !!!!!!  God has a job for all of us !! Some are bankers, lawyers, high paying professionals, Service workers, homeless... But they are our brothers and sisters in CHRIST .. (all of them)  YOU really never know if your entertaining ANGELS or what their STORY is that lead them on that corner begging for change...and so on.. It cost us nothing to be KIND ... It will please GOD and you will be doing the right thing.. . .. look for people tomorrow to JUST BE KIND TOO ... Then say a silent Prayer to GOD for placing them into your life for that moment... I promise it is no mistake .. GOD had a plan

 
 
I added this photo to make you smile...HOW TRUE HOW TRUE !!!!! Have a blessed day

7 comments:

  1. Sherry, I substitute at a most awesome little public school in south Georgia and our principal always reads an inspiring message, quote, etc. each morning over the intercom. I was wondering if you would mind if I give her a copy of this post? I know she would enjoy reading this to the students. Oh, yes she reads scripture and the school as a whole stands to say the pledge each morning. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa .. of course girl .. Please do .. I would be so honored. This was just on my heart. I thought Bloggers will not want to hear this ..SO it touched me. I just had to post it anyways... I felt it in my spirit so the fact that you enjoyed it JUST MAKES MY WEEK !!! .. I am on a mission to live fully and completely a good hearted LIFE being fully aware of others feelings and heart... SO I have been more aware of others and reactions of others and I was so touched by this young mans reaction by just being KIND to him...SO yes girl Pay it FORWARD ... AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S CHRISTA... I am adding to my message up there I just left ... Please Hug your principal from ME !!! I love what she is doing. I wish that my daughter went to her school. Those attention to Detail and the work she is doing... Is earning her wings...and people like her and YOU ..they do it just because they are good and kind NOT for the WINGS but GOD is happy I assure you on that .. Thank you on the behalf of all of us who really do CARE

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I will give her a hug she is such an awesome person and stands by what is right not what is "politically correct". Like you, I wish more children had the opportunity to attend a public school like ours.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much Christa... You really made my day !!!! God Bless the both of you girls....................... Happy Holidays !!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Sherry! ... and you have such a beautiful spirit...such a joy to be around you!
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tami... that is how I feel of you from the first second I met you . I even told my ma about you !!!!!!!! Okay and your going to have to get with me girl on these LINK parties lol I am technically challenged lol ...But once I know ..this girl will run with it :) hope that your thanksgiving week will be awesome : ) Your on my thankful list girl .. ONE OF my sweetest friends : )

      Delete