Friday, November 30, 2012

 
 
That is my 14 year old's Bike on the left and Mine on the RIGHT (mini Pearl) !
 
Today I decided to put myself on the LIST .. I am not sure about you . But US (Mom's) (some WIVES) ... we never put ourself on the list. I found myself today feeling very FRUSTRATED with how others were talking AT me instead of TO me !!! GUSH do you ever feel like that .. SO I picked up My purse and headed out for some RETAIL therapy.. Thought to self was (HMMM GOING to do something for ME ) ...
 
 
So that was my anthem for today ..........Happy Friday........ I got to the mall .. LOL funny because I DONT DO MALLS !!! .. but I thought .. love the music .. dum ta da dum .. christmas music lightly playing........ I found myself having a little pep in my step !!!! YES I DID !!! The demands of life were slipping away for that moment .. And mind you .. NOT huge demands .. just demands of ordinary life sort of thing.......... SOOOOOOO Christmas music .. (are you following me ) .. Music .. and then the people passing out samples of either parfume .. whew did I smell GOOD by the end of the day ....... lol ........Then the chinese food was being passed out at the food court.. YUMO ... was smelling good, full, and music going.................THEN IT HAPPEND !>>>>>>>>>

 
Christmas was sinking in... I stopped and LOOKED at Santa and all the little Kids that were JUST beside themselves talking to him... (Made me so happy to see ) they were full of CHRISTMAS and Santa was taking his time and giving each child his full attention.. The simple things were begining to FILL me.... Then ...I saw the massage people in the mall..OMGOSH should I dare !!! YES I DID .. 10 min I told myself . $12.00 I was like HECK I am worth that lol ........
then I felt like a NOODLE .. The guy said TEN more.......
LOL
 
Of course !!!!!!!!!! Since I am back on the list. I checked my cell phone to make sure no one needed me or called me, kids etc......... and SILENCE >> OMGOSH COULD it be .. A day to MY self..... I said YES >>>>>>>>>>> 10 MORE... it was like the TRUMPETS played .......
 

Then ...MOMMY kicked back into Gear... To get some christmas presents and then get home for the youngest to be off the bus .......... WOW .. I think putting myself on the list .. JUST made me a BETTER ME TODAY ...........  (HAPPY DANCE ) .. ..... Got home and just a warm feeling came over me............. Wanted to light the fire in the fireplace............. I put on the clothes you hang out in at home................You know the ones..................


Yea those...............lol or maybe these...............

Yep these............. With COZIE (what I call blankets ) in tow............ and now all is good in my world... Thought I would just share that sometimes ..........We just have to BE US and put ourselves on our OWN list..........................  HAPPY FRIDAY >>>>>>>>>>>>YES INDEED !!!!!

                                                 God Bless..................Looking forward to tomorrow !!!!! 
I end this post with saying.... GOD is so GOOD all the time.. I think tomorrow when I wake up .. My first thing I think or say will be THANK You GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!




 

 

14 comments:

  1. Awwww, it's so good to be at the top of your list every so often, we forget that way too much. Remember, Hobby Lobby is great retail therapy too!
    Love ya sista!
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly....... Yes I thought of Hobby Lobby too on my way home.. I turned off of 45 onto 646 I was like OH>>> hobby lobby lol ...................... But figured I pampered way to much already ............Even bought some glitter eye shadow.. YES I DID LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you got some "me time" in! Sounds like a great day to me! And I love your bike - it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks .. That is 22 Min from my house. I go to the beach LOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES ME TIME...........much NEEDED SISTER ............ MY BUSINESS IS THE RUSTY PEARL. MY CAR IS BIG PEARL ...AND MY BIKE MINI PEARL..........LOL I WOULD OF NAMED THE KITTEN PEARL ..BUT THEY VOTED ME OUT .......LOL

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had some fun, good for you, we all need to do more of that! Belated Happy Birthday to you, I have fallen behind on my writing and following of late, so glad you stopped by to cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE THANKS.. THAT WAS FROM JUNE GIRL .. I AM SO HAPPY YOUR FOLLOWING ............ I LOVED YOUR BLOG ............... YAY ..MASSAGE GIRL ...THE ANSWER LOL

      Delete
  4. such a cute post girl.. and so fun to take care of 'you'. =)

    That massage chair sounds like a winner to me...
    only make mine a private, quiet room, somewhere.

    Hope your Saturday is as good as your Friday was.

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES MY SWEET FRIEND...............WAS MUCH NEEDED ME TIME.. TOTALLY WORTH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE AM I EMBARRASSED WITH MY HEAD DOWN IN THIS MASSAGE CHAIR ..THEN I GOT SO RELAXED AND THOUGHT NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!! WAS SO FUNNY HE SAID 10 MORE ... I SAID UH ....YEA .......... LOL

      Delete
  5. Sweet post! And that massage sounds like a good idea to me.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy ........YAY thanks for popping by...So excited to have you ......... YES Massage was the answer... Felt like a new person lol

      Delete
  6. As mothers and wives, we soemtimes forget to put ourselves on the list. I'm glad you took the time to do this on Friday - I bet you felt terrific after a day of "me".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl .. You are so right and If I would of thought of that ... I would of titled that a Day of ME !!! OMGOSH I love that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sunday....... HOPE that your week is so blessed you need a tractor to carry it all girly ................ Hugs

      Delete
  7. You are so on target! We need to do more special things for ourselves. It's not being selfish! If we're not happy, how can we make others happy? Glad you took a day for yourself. . .Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....... I agree ... I liked what one of my friends said... ME DAY ... Us girls need that ya know... I say we band together and take one now and then lol ............. Hugs ......... As always I love your BLOG

      Delete