Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fun On The Farm

Okay this year on my list .. I said I want to try something new. I have joined the Rodeo . I have had so much fun and made lots of new friends. I felt so blessed . I wanted to share some of this week with you.
Also know that hanging with the littles on the farm is such a blessing. I told my friends. I just think we all need to make time and spend with littles.. It is so fun watching this big ol world thru their EYES. The moms thanked me and I truly felt that it  was I who felt thankful and blessed.


I have to tell you I fell in love with this KID ..GET IT KID LOL I loved this little guy. It followed me every where and It smiled at me all day. I really wanted to trade my DOG for this goat. LOL

My favorite pair of boots for the day .. Can we say LOVE LOVE LOVE I want these. Cute little family all had a pair on.

Theres Jess My friend from work.. LOVE her and she had fun on the farm too !!!
Her dad is in the picture below .. We couldn't of done it all without him too …

and lastly that is me ..Thanking you all for stopping by .. GO try something new and have fun and be a blessing to others. I had fun on the farm and spend sometime with the littles in your life. They grow so fast. Have a blessed day my friends

11 comments:

  1. Aww Sherry, such fun and very sweet to do .
    What a cute selfie too ~ you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Sherry. You are giving so much to those around you and receiving even more in return. Love your heart, my friend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun and tose are some rockin boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just reminded me to go out and do something I normally wouldn't do. Thank you my dear! AND....I too love "kids" (both the kind on the farm and the kind I teach in a school!!!!!)

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. Love that you got out and did something new with them. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, Thanks for the reminder. Love seeing life thru kids.
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww.... we used to raise goats. They actually make good pets. Have you seen the fainting goats? oh my goodness. I'm so glad you had fun on the farm Sherry! And you're so pretty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day. I love the sweet goat and the boots! It looks like you had great fun. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sweet Friend. Love seeing you mark a to do off your list and stretching your wings to work at the rodeo. What fun!! The "kids" look so cute and your dear friends too.
    Thanks for sharing your journey Sherry. Wishing you a great week.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great day, loved the goat and those boot...awesome! Hoping you had a wonderful Easter friend...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a lot of hard work , hope you enjoyed it with your friends. Always good to try something new, glad you enjoyed it. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete